Apple Cider Vinegar Health Benefits



















You know, all one need to have is an experience for themselves to be able to share with others the reality of how something works and how it really helped them.  That's exactly what I am about to do.  

When I say that Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the most awesome super foods, natural medicines, healing miracles: I mean it.

I have been using apple cider vinegar for some time now.  I'd say at least 11 or 12 years. I use it in many ways.  But don't take my word for it.  

I would like to share an awesome book that I came across sometime ago. It has been very helpful and every time I read and just skim through it, I always get a new perspective on benefiting my health by using apple cider vinegar.

This is a very through and precise book and easy to understand.  Later I will list some of the ways I used apple cider vinegar but before I do, read here.


I Use Apple Cider Vinegar To:

 

 ✓ Assist With Weight Loss

Apple Cider Vinegar speeds up your metabolism and when you mix it with water before and after every meal, it will speed up your metabolism.  I prefer to drink it each morning before a meal and start my day off to a healthy start.  Since it also reduces water retention and suppress my appetite. 

✓ Control Blood Sugar Levels

I am not a diabetic, but I coach client with diabetes and I always educate and empower them to consider using apple cider vinegar as a natural super food supplement because of it's powerful healing affects on the improvement of insulin sensitivity , which maintain the body's blood sugar levels.  

I have seen it over and over with my coaching clients.  When mixed with water three time a day, blood sugar levels have greatly improved. 

✓ Lower Bad Cholesterol   


Apple cider vinegar limits triglycerides levels and bad cholesterol and causes the blood lipid to improve.  Use Apple Cider Vinegar to improve good cholesterol.



✓ Balance pH levels in the Body



This is so awesome.  For myself, I mean and I enjoy sharing it.  Apple Cider Vinegar improve immunity, boost metabolism and slows the aging process.  For clearer, wrinkled free skin, I use it on my face as a skin toner, when mixed with water. 

When you use Apple Cider Vinegar in your diet, you will experience increased energy, reduced anxiety, headache, sore throat, and so much more....


✓ Improve Gut Health



Apple cider vinegar is a natural probiotic simply because it improve bacteria in the gut. 
This is amazing to me because, I use apple cider vinegar in the shrinking of my fibroid tumors.  

I experienced amazing changes in the size and overall health and shrinking of my fibroid tumors. "YES"!

I would like to share we you some to the things that helped me.  The Apple Cider Vinegar recipes found in this e-book could help save your life and improve your overall health.


✓Clear My Sinuses


No matter how much I keep warm, wear the right clothing in the fall or winter months and even in the summer, I always have a stuffy nose.  But guess what? A stuffy nose can be alleviated when you take a Apple Cider Vinegar Solution.

Simply because apple cider vinegar contain potassium which helps in clearing the sinuses.  How about that? The acid content of apple cider vinegar also removes bacteria growth.  I enjoy it with warm lemon, honey and cayenne pepper.  My sinuses congestion is gone, just like that!


✓ Tone My Skin and Combat Acne

 

I use apple cider vinegar with water to keep the skin on my face toned and healthy looking.  It is a winner! I use the diluted solution after washing my face before going to bed and I leave it on overnight most times.  It helps to fade age spots and any scares from acne.

 

✓ Whiten My Teeth

To whiten my teeth, I sometimes apply the apple cider vinegar directly to my teeth.  However, I rinse my month immediately to prevent damaging the tooth enamel.   When diluted with water apple cider vinegar can as a mouth wash as well.



✓ Keep Hair Shinny and Healthy


Apple Cider Vinegar improves dull or dry hair.  When I want to give my hair a boost and really care for my roots and ends, I make an apple cider vinegar hair rinse.  Believe it or not, it smells great and improves hair growth.

✓ Reduce Acid Reflux and Heartburn

There are millions of people in the world today who experience acid reflux and heartburn.   Although apple cider vinegar is acetic acid, it has an alkalizing effect on the body.  

Therefore, people who experience low levels of stomach acid can increase levels of stomach acid by drinking apple cider vinegar to prevent back flow into the the esophagus and reduce symtoms of heartburn.

As stated earlier, it works best if you dilute a table spoon or two of apple cider vinegar in one 8-oz glass of water right before meals to prevent acid reflux.


Want to learn more Apple Cider Vinegar secrets? I recommend this awesome e-book.
Follow me on face book, and Twitter.

Want to remove toxins, lose weight and develop clean eating habits? Grab your FREE gift here


Much healing,
Holistic Health Coach and Naturalholic



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Tips To Reduce Belly Fat

Estrogen Levels: Uterine Fibroid Tumors

Four Achievable New Years Healthy Habits